The Poverty Reduction Support Facility (PRSF) is a joint project between AusAID and the Government of Indonesia to improve the quality of policy advice for poverty programs in Indonesia. PRSF is expanding one of the working groups, the Data Unification Policy Working Group where additional personnel are required to support the management and implementation of the National Targeting System and Unified Database for Social Protection Programs in Indonesia. These additional positions are:
- Project Manager
- Senior Economist to Lead Proxy-Means Testing
- Senior Poverty Analyst
- Database / MIS Analysts : Database Administrator / Programmer ; Network Administrator ; Website Administrator / Programmer; Junior Network Administrator
- Data Analyst / Statistician
- Social Marketing Specialist
- Legal Expert
- Finance Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Short Term Technical Assistance in a cross section of areas including: Targeting Systems Strategic Specialist, National Targeting Systems Specialist, Business Systems Analyst, Institutional Specialist
Click here to view the full terms of reference including the selection criteria and responsibilities.
Interested candidates should send the following documentation:
· Application letter and CV with 3 references
· Statement illustrating their key experience and skills against each of the selection criteria
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject, and submit the application by the latest 31st August 2011: to firstname.lastname@example.org GRM is the Contractor engaged by AusAID to manage the Poverty Reduction Support Facility.
GRM value equal employment opportunity. Female applicants are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.